This expedition is the luxury version of our 7day Wild Sea Kayak Odyssey. Instead of camping out and cooking on the beach, we sleep in comfortable beds in hotels or rooms to let, and eating out at local taverns. Again, using our kayaks as our vehicle to reach the unspoiled and pristine areas this land has to offer, we combine our amazing coastline and wild beauty, beautiful deep blue and turquoise coloured waters, with places of great historical importance.
Peloponnese played the most crucial role for the success of the Greek Revolution in 1821, and the areas we visit have seen great battles. As our “fleet” moves around the Argo-Saronic Gulf, you will learn how Greeks managed to create a country of their own after 400 years of slavery.
During this expedition we can visit 3 islands, including numerous smaller and more remote ones, as well as countless points of interest which will keep our interest growing. Throughout our expedition, our guides will be by your side to share with you whatever knowledge you seek, from sea kayaking skills, leadership and coaching skills, as well as plenty of practical or theoretical knowledge of Wilderness Living Skills.
We are certain this expedition would be an adventure that will stick with you for a long time, with a more luxurious approach on comfort.
Our meeting point is at Athens, where a transportation would be organised to take us to our launching point. After we give you all the equipment necessary for the expedition, and after our briefing, our Odyssey will begin.
The accommodation will be arranged by us at 3* hotels and rooms to let at each stop, which is included in the price. Every customer will be responsible for their breakfast and dinner at the hotels or local taverns, at which we can all dine as a group or individually. Depending on the choice of your dinner, clients should expect to spend on average about 20euros for your daily meals. Lunch will be provided by PanExpeditions during our daily stops on the beach.
A support car will be following our steps, carrying all our equipment, ensuring our sea kayaks are nice and light, maximising our comfort while paddling, as well as provide support if needed.
- Single or double Sea Kayaks and all equipment (buoyancy aid, spray deck, paddle)
- Friendly English speaking guides certified as:
- "4 Star Sea Kayak Leader” by British Canoeing
- “Foundamental Safety & Rescue Training” by British Canoeing
- “First Aid Far From Help" certified by Wilderness Medical Training
- Accommodation in 3* Hotels or Rooms to Let
- Lunch during our stops at the beach, focused on local products
- We also take waterproof cameras, including a GoPro to capture the trip and will send the photos to you at a later date
- Sea Kayak handling/safety briefing
- Big dry bags for your necessities
- Snorkelling Equipment
- 1st Aid and Sea Kayak safety equipment carried by your guides
- Personal Insurance
To be announced